New Art Centre
T: +44 (0)1980 862244
F: +44 (0)1980 862447
PA to the Directors
The New Art Centre is looking for a highly efficient and organised PA to work alongside the Directors. This is a varied role in a small but dynamic organisation which requires an excellent administrator with good time management, excellent typing, written and communication skills, and a hands-on, flexible attitude. A full knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook etc.) and Photoshop is essential. An interest in or knowledge of art will be a great advantage.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing the Directors' diaries and meetings, including travel arrangements and accommodation
• Office management
• Maintaining and developing digital and paper-based systems across the business
• All arrangements for Private Views, dinner parties and other events at Roche Court and elsewhere as necessary, including staffing, catering, logistics, guest lists, travel arrangements and RSVPs
• Maintaining and updating sales records
• Helping with press and publicity
This a full-time position and the hours are Monday-Friday 9.30am-5.30pm with occasional extra hours at evenings and weekends. Lunch is provided.
21 working days' holiday per holiday year and in addition to public holidays.
Depends upon experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter detailing relevant experience to
Ellen Morgan-Reed: email@example.com.
Weekend Gallery Assistants
Opening and locking up the front door and gallery
Meeting and greeting visitors at the front door
Assisting with general enquiries from the public and clients
Providing Madeleine Bessborough, NAC Director, with routine office support
Assisting with general administrative jobs in the office
Conducting tours of the Artists' House
Monitoring the park
Assisting at Private View events (4-5 per year, Saturdays only)
The hours of work are 11am - 4pm and we pay per hour. We do ask that you
invoice us for the hours that you work as you will be self employed.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Matthew McDonald: firstname.lastname@example.org